SUMMER CAMP 2023 Starts June 12th
Come play tennis with us this summer, your child will enjoy fun-filled days in beautiful Central Park. Camp is on the blue hard courts.
Rain Dates can be made up on any other camp week on Monday thru Thursday from July 12th through Sept 2nd. One-week cancellation policy, no refunds will be given if you cancel less than 1 week from the start date of your 1st camp day. We are not responsible for make-ups if you miss a class.
10:00-10:15 - Check in, meet the staff, roll call.
10:15-10:30 - Warm-up, stretching drills, level evaluation
10:30-12:00 - Technique drills, stroke production. (Children are grouped by level)
12:00-1:00 - Lunch Break and Free Time
*Campers can bring their own lunch that can be refrigerated, or they can buy lunch at our Snack Bar in the Clubhouse. (Sandwiches, fruit, baked goods, beverages, ice cream, and healthy snacks.)
1:00-3:45 - Match play, team competition, live ball hitting, and target practice games.
3:45-4:00 - Cool down and dismissal
- Camp is under adult supervision at ALL times.
- An enclosed, shaded area next to the courts is available for children to have lunch and take breaks from the sun.
- Snack Bar and Pro Shop on site.
- Free T-Shirts and prizes given each week.
- Racquets, backpacks, hats, visors, towels and sunscreen available for purchase in our pro-shop.